Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2012 -- Medicated skin care increased by 2% in current value terms in 2011 to NOK254 million. Growth in 2011 was one percentage point lower than the CAGR for the review period. Competition from beauty care brands and price competition among retailers dampened growth.
Euromonitor International's Medicated Skin Care in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Medicated Skin Care, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Medicated Skin Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Medicated Skin Care in Israel
- Medicated Skin Care in Australia
- Medicated Skin Care in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Medicated Skin Care in China
- Medicated Skin Care in Bolivia
- Medicated Skin Care in Sweden
- Medicated Skin Care in Indonesia
- Medicated Skin Care in Croatia
- Medicated Skin Care in Austria