Fast Market Research recommends "Menswear in the Netherlands" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/03/2014 -- Menswear underperformed versus womenswear in 2013 as a result of Dutch men buying less frequently than women as they focused more strongly on bargains and held off buying unnecessary items. The still weak economic situation negatively affected spending by Dutch men. As a result, retailers were forced to reduce prices in order to keep up with the sales trend as price-conscious consumers opted for the best deals they could find.
Similar to the pattern witnessed in most of men?s and women?s clothing, the global chains of apparel specialist retailers, Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) and C&A, also led value shares of men?s outerwear in the Netherlands in 2013. H&M, ranked first, had a strong nationwide outlet presence in the Netherlands and was known for affordable clothing, strong advertising campaigns and products designed by acclaimed designers. Meanwhile C&A was very strong in offering clothing for the whole family and gained increased popularity amongst immigrants in the Netherlands with its low-priced clothing, whilst the proportion of immigrants in the Netherlands is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Men?s outerwear is expected to post a negative value CAGR of 3% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period, with an uncertain future as cost pressures continue. However, given that purchases were postponed for some time over the review period, the category is bound to flourish again in the medium term.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Menswear industry in Netherlands with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Menswear industry in Netherlands, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Menswear in Netherlands market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Menswear in Netherlands?
- What are the major brands in Netherlands?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women?s clothing vs men?s clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Men's Outerwear, Men's Underwear, Nightwear and Swimwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Menswear Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Menswear Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Menswear Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Menswear Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Menswear Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Menswear Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Menswear Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Menswear Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Menswear Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Menswear Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts