Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/25/2014 -- Mixed retailers in Austria increased in current value by 6% in 2013, rising to EUR735 million. With no mass merchandisers or warehouse clubs of any note present in Austria, department stores and variety stores were left to support growth in the category in 2013.
In department stores, Kastner & Ohler Warenhaus AG remained the leading player in 2013 with a 48% value share, while second-placed Kaufhaus Steffl Betriebs AG generated an extra two percentage points in its value share in 2013 as it finished the year with 27%. Each of these leading players invested substantial amounts in the improvement of their outlets towards the end of the review period and this reaped almost immediate rewards during 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Overall, mixed retailing is expected to increase in value at a CAGR of 3% in constant 2013 terms over the forecast period, rising to EUR785 million in 2018, a superior rate of growth in comparison with the 2% value CAGR recorded in the category in constant 2013 terms over the review period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Mixed Retailers industry in Austria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Mixed Retailers industry in Austria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Mixed Retailers in Austria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Mixed Retailers channel in Austria?
- Who are the leading retailers in Austria?
- How are mixed retailers competing against the growth of grocery retailers?
- Are consumers switching towards value retailers or moving upmarket?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mixed Retailers in Turkey
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Mixed Retailers in Switzerland
- Mixed Retailers in the US
- Mixed Retailers in South Africa
- Mixed Retailers in Peru
- Retailing in New Zealand
- Retailing in Austria
- Retailing in Mexico
- Retailing in the US