Fast Market Research recommends "Mobile Banking in Australia: Sizing the Market Opportunity" from Datamonitor, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/07/2013 -- There a number of benefits of moving towards a targeted mobile banking strategy, including aiding customer retention and acquisition. It is possible to segment consumers based on their use of and attitudes towards the mobile channel, and to create distinct strategies for each segment aimed at encouraging their use of mobile and maximizing the benefits from this shift in channel use.
- Discover how big the mobile banking market in Australia is, and how much it will grow in 2013.
- Understand how the Australian market is segmented with respect to users and non-users of mobile banking.
- Learn what strategies will provide most effective in increasing levels of acquisition, loyalty, and profitability for each segment.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
According to Datamonitor's market modeling 4.9 million Australians have already joined the mobile banking market over the last couple of years. The vast majority of these consumers are drawn from Australia's ample smartphone owner base, although not all due to the growing presence of tablet computers.
The swift evolution of mobile banking means that it is fast becoming a "hygiene" factor, something that consumers will demand as a matter of course. Providers can no longer assume that the provision of basic banking services via mobile will be sufficient to win them credit in the eyes of their customers, as it may have done as recently as 2010.
Reasons to Get this Report
- How many Australian consumers currently use mobile banking, and how many will do so in 12 months' time?
- What strategies can your organization employ to maximize the potential of the mobile channel?
- How can you use mobile to improve acquisition and loyalty rates, and boost revenues and profits?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Banking: Sizing the Global Market Opportunity
- Mobile Banking in the UK: Sizing the Market Opportunity
- Mobile Banking and Payments
- Fee-Based Banking in the UK: Sizing the Market Opportunity
- The Business Case for Mobile Banking
- Mobile Money Opportunities in the BRIC Countries
- 2012: Trends to Watch in UK Retail Banking
- European Payments Planning Review
- Online Strategies of Banking and Insurance Companies in the BRIC Countries
- Mobile Commerce 2012