New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Molecular Detection Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/19/2013 -- Molecular Detection Inc. (MDI) is medical device company. The company develops and markets diagnostic tools for detection of infectious diseases. It develops Detect-Ready molecular detection kits for a number of indications. The company's product is an rt-PCR-based diagnostic test for detecting MRSA, MSSA and methicillin-resistant non-S. aureus carriers using nasal samples. MDI develops kits for the detection of bloodstream MRSA markets its product through its brand name Detect-Ready. It develops detection kits for infection and bloodstream VR (vancomycin resistant) infection. The company distributes its products through distribution centers in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Ireland, Israel, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland and the UK. It is ISO 9001 and 13485 certified company. MDI is headquartered in Wayne, Pennsylvania, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Molecular Detection Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- TrovaGene, Inc. (TROV) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- STRATEC Molecular GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- XEPTAGEN SpA - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Metabolon, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- AbaStar MDx, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Great Basin Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Philips Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- PrimeraDx, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update