Fast Market Research recommends "Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Georgia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/04/2015 -- In 2013, parents are paying more attention to quality in junior nappies. At this age, the nappies do not need changing as frequently, so parents are more willing to pay for higher quality products. They prefer thin nappies which have a greater capability of absorbing more, so tend to purchase well-known brands and avoid experimentation. On the other hand, the parents of new born babies are more price-orientated in their purchases. In this period of development, babies need their diapers changed frequently, which is connected with a significant expense, so parents buy lower-priced brands.
Ontexs brand Canbebe controls 27% value share in 2013. The second placed player is Procter & Gamble with Pampers, while third is SCA Group with Libero, which make up 25% and 8% share, respectively. Both Pampers and Libero have been on the market for years and have a wide distribution network, while Canbebe leads the market thanks to its lower price. These trends show parents care more about quantity than quality in nappies during the baby?s first months of life. Canbebe offers more diapers for the same money as its competitors, and so its sales have grown.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period, the retail network will become more developed. New independent shops specialised in home care products have already opened in Georgia, and their number is expected to grow. These new shops positively influence sector development, as they are conveniently close to residential areas, they encourage competition and also provide consumers with information on brands. Promotion at point-of-sale will become more intensive as consumers are mostly young families who tend to be more willing to try new brands and they are easier to convince. Independent shops place as many brands on the shelves as possible, thus they are a good place to find brands which are less common in Georgia. Active promotion by sales consultants will increase sales, and active competition between the brands will depend on which are most promoted.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in Georgia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in Georgia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Georgia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Georgia?
- What are the major brands in Georgia?
- How are decreasing birth rates in developed economies impact the sales of nappies/diapers/pants?
- Which countries offer the biggest potential for environmentally friendly nappies/diapers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- Hotels in Thailand to 2018: Market Databook
- Hotels in Saudi Arabia to 2018: Market Databook
- Hotels in Japan to 2018: Market Databook
- Hotels in Turkey to 2018: Market Databook