Recently published research from GlobalData, "Navotek Medical Ltd. - Product Pipeline Analysis.", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/18/2013 -- Navotek Medical Ltd. (Navotek) is an intra-body tracking technologies developer. The company provides RealEye, a fiducial-based patient positioning and realtime target monitoring system for radiation therapy. It offers realeyeable tracer, an implantable trackable fiducial for use with the patient positioning and monitoring system. Navotek's RealEye Motion is an advanced software application, which enables monitoring and tracking of moving organs paths throughout radiation therapy. It offers Tracer for use in marking target tissue and enabling localization based on its radioactive signal. Navotek is headquartered in Yokneam, Israel.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Navotek Medical Ltd. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- BSD Medical Corporation (BSDM) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Abbott Medical Optics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Elixir Medical Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc. (VAR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Globus Medical, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Bolton Medical, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Bovie Medical Corporation (BVX) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD) - Product Pipeline Analysis