Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/01/2014 -- Due largely to the Dominican government's austerity drive and the resultant economic downturn, current value sales growth for non-grocery retailers in 2013 was down on 2012, and also slower than the review period CAGR. Similar slowdowns were witnessed in total outlet and selling space growth rates. Non-grocery retailers in general was worse affected by the downturn than grocery retailers, as consumers inevitably prioritise spending on essentials like food during times of economic hardship.
Euromonitor International's Non-Grocery Retailers in Dominican Republic report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers, Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers, Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers, Home and Garden Specialist Retailers, Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers, Mixed Retailers, Other Non-Grocery Retailers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Non-Grocery Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Dominican Republic
- Grocery Retailers in Dominican Republic
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- The Future of Retailing in Czech Republic to 2017
- Specialist Retailers in Czech Republic: Databook to 2017
- Non-Store Retailing in Dominican Republic
- Grocery Retailers in the Czech Republic
- General Retailers in Czech Republic: Databook to 2017
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Mixed Retailers in the Czech Republic