Recently published research from MarketLine, "Non-Residential Construction in the Czech Republic", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/30/2014 -- Non-Residential Construction in the Czech Republic industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Czech Republic non-residential construction market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The non-residential construction market is defined as the value of non-residential buildings constructed. These include, but are not restricted to, buildings intended for retail, commercial, manufacturing, and educational purposes. Residential construction and civil engineering works are excluded. All currency conversions were calculated at constant average annual 2013 exchange rates.
- The Czech non-residential construction sector had total revenues of $8.4bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2% between 2009 and 2013.
- Steep exit and operating costs, high-value contracts, and the presence of large, international incumbents, all work to drive up rivalry in the non-residential construction sector.
- The performance of the sector is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 1.4% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $9.0bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the non-residential construction market in the Czech Republic
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the non-residential construction market in the Czech Republic
Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-residential construction market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Czech Republic non-residential construction market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Czech Republic economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Czech Republic non-residential construction market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Czech Republic non-residential construction market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Czech Republic non-residential construction market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in Czech Republic to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Czech Republic Commercial Construction: Market Update
- Czech Republic Residential Construction: Market Update
- Czech Republic Infrastructure Construction: Market Update
- Czech Republic Construction Materials: Market Update
- Czech Republic Construction: Market Update
- Construction & Engineering in the Czech Republic
- Czech Republic Institutional Construction: Market Update
- Czech Republic Industrial Construction: Market Update
- Plastic Construction Product Market in Czech Republic to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts, and Market Players