New Healthcare research report from MicroMarketMonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2014 -- The report "North American Automated External Defibrillators forecast, 2008-2018 "analyzes the market of devices based upon following sub-segments namely semi-automated and fully automated. The market can also be classified based upon the type of End users into hospitals, pre-hospital, public access, alternate care, and home.
Increase in incidences of various cardiovascular diseases, increasing installations of public access AEDs, awareness regarding the lifesaving potential of AED and growth in aging population drive the Automated External Defibrillators Market. Also increase in number of patients suffering from Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) have aided in increasing the market size.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
North America is the world leader for the Automated External Defibrillators Market owing to the concentration of population suffering from various cardiovascular diseases and also advancement in technology. Recently North America and Japan Markets are showing a slow growth due to saturation of market.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The major players include Boston Scientific Corporation, Defibtech LLC, Biotronik GmbH & Co. KG, Cardiac Science Corporation, Nihon Kohden Corporation, St. Jude Medical Inc., GE Healthcare Ltd., HeartSine Technologies Inc., Sorin SpA, Medtronic Inc., Welch Allyn and Philips Healthcare.
Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company's specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Product Analysis
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Country specific Prevalence of SCA and other cardiovascular diseases
- Country specific Patient pool of SCA and other cardiovascular diseases
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM's Healthcare Decision Making Quadrant It is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters like Patient dynamics (Patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and Macroeconomic indicators (Number of Hospitals and Orthopedic clinics, reimbursement scenario, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- North American Healthcare Cloud Computing Market - Forecast to 2018
- North America External Defibrillators Market Outlook to 2020
- EU5 External Defibrillators Market Outlook to 2020
- BRIC External Defibrillators Market Outlook to 2020
- Asia-Pacific External Defibrillators Market Outlook to 2020
- Medical Automation Market [Radiography, Capsule Endoscopy, da Vinci, POC, Intraoperative Ultrasound, Defibrillator, Infusion Pump, Automated Medication Dispensing, Microplate Reader, Pneumatic Tube Systems, RFID, RTLS] '" Global Forecasts to 2018
- Brazil External Defibrillators Market Outlook to 2020
- India External Defibrillators Market Outlook to 2020
- Japan External Defibrillators Market Outlook to 2020
- Canada External Defibrillators Market Outlook to 2020