New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/13/2013 -- The combination of intense anti-smoking campaigns and nationwide government anti-smoking laws and decrees continued to increase the popularity of NRT smoking cessation aids in Brazil. Now, in many states of the country, including Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Amazonas, Parana, Roraima and Paraiba, it is forbidden to smoke in public places such as restaurants, malls, bars and supermarkets. In other states, such as Alagoas, Bahia, Goias and Minas Gerais, smoking in public places is only permitted in...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Australia
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Guatemala
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Spain
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Germany
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in South Korea
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Estonia
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Colombia
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the Netherlands
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Portugal
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Poland