New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Slovenia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/14/2012 -- Considering the economic situation in Slovenia, it seems that the higher price of cigarettes has had a small but significant impact in the short term. The last survey, from 2010, showed that about 28% of men and 22% of women smoked. However, the proportion of smokers amongst men compared with previous years fell slightly faster than amongst women.
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Slovenia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in South Korea
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the Czech Republic
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Latvia
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the US
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Slovakia
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Sweden
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Romania
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Germany
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Canada
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Morocco