Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2013 -- GlobalData's energy offering, "Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Outlook in Netherlands to 2016 - Production Analysis, Forecasts and Details of Major Crude Oil and Natural Gas Blocks and Fields" is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the exploration and production industry in Netherlands. It provides asset level information related to active and planned oil and gas fields and exploration blocks in Netherlands. The profiles of major companies operating in the upstream industry in Netherlands are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Note: This is a on-demand report and will be delivered within 10 working days of the purchase (excluding weekends).
- Updated information relating to all active exploration blocks
- Information on all the major operating and planned crude oil and natural gas fields as well as details on crude oil and natural gas production and reserves
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2012, forecasts to 2016
- Details operators and equity partners of major oil and gas fields and exploration blocks
- Includes information relating to acreages of exploration blocks
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis. Key companies covered include Energie Beheer Nederland BV, Gaz De France, Total S.A.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Obtain the most up to date information available on exploration licenses and oil and gas fields.
- Identify growth markets and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast data.
- Assess your competitor's exploration and production asset portfolio.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- BP p.l.c. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Total S.A. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Chevron Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Mitsui Oil Exploration Co., Ltd. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- OMV Aktiengesellschaft Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Talisman Energy Inc. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- OJSC TNK-BP Holding Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Marubeni Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report