New Energy market report from MarketLine: "Oil & Gas: Scandinavia Industry Guide"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/29/2015 -- The Scandinavian Oil and gas industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian oil and gas
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian oil and gas market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil and gas market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian oil and gas market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Scandinavian oil & gas market had a total market value of $27.7 billion in 2013. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 10% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the oil & gas industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $11.5 billion in 2013. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $10.0 and $6.2 billion, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the oil & gas in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $10.8 billion in 2018, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $9.4 and $5.7 billion respectively.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the Scandinavian oil and gas market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavian oil and gas market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian oil and gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the Scandinavian oil and gas market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Europe, 2014 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- Oil & Gas: Global Industry Guide
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America, 2014 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- Oil & Gas: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2014 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines