[135 Pages Report] Amphibious Landing Craft, Landing Craft, Air Cushion Market categorizes global market by Product types (Landing craft, air cushion, Landing Craft, Utility, Landing Craft, Mechanized), Applications (Military applications ,Commercial Application) & Geography.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/15/2014 -- According to a new market research report, "Amphibious Landing Craft, Landing Craft, Air Cushion Market by Product types (Landing craft, air cushion, Landing Craft, Utility, Landing Craft, Mechanized), Applications (Military applications ,Commercial Application) & Geography - Trends and Forecasts to 2014 - 2019" the global amphibious market is projected to be $10,750.20 million in 2014 and is expected to register a CAGR of 0.20% to reach $10,878.80 million by 2019.
Free PDF Download @ Amphibious Landing Craft Market
According to Nadeem Ahmad, research associate, Aerospace and Defense business unit at MarketsandMarkets, the global amphibious landing craft market is projected to be $10,750.20 million in 2014 and it is expected to reach t $10,878.80 million by 2019. The potential growth regions will be the Middle East followed by the APAC region. Countries such as Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, China, Russia and Japan will experience a significant growth in their market share.
The LCAC market holds higher market share as compared to LCM and LCU market. On the other hand, the LCM market is expected to experience a significant increase in its market share in the forecast period due to technological up gradation and increased demand for light and faster landing crafts which are categorized under the LCM segment.
The growth prospect for this market will be steady in the North American and European regions with no significant changes in market share due to decreasing revenues from military expenditure as the countries in these regions have decreased their military expenditure. However, the growth prospect for this particular market will be higher in APAC and Middle East region compared to other regions including North America and Europe. The reason for growth is increased spending by several defense forces in these regions on procuring and manufacturing landing crafts to enhance their amphibious competencies.
Enquiry Before Buying @ Amphibious Landing Craft Air Cushion Market
According to market report, research associate, Aerospace and Defense business unit at MarketsandMarkets, 80%of total revenue in global amphibious landing craft market will come from military applications and the remaining 20% will be derived from commercial applications. The global amphibious landing craft market research report segments the global market on the basis of type of products on the basis of application and geography. It is estimated that. The report is classified across five main regions and market revenues are calculated with respect to each region. In this report, it is projected that the market will grow but there would not be a significant change in global market size in the forecast period.
This report highlights the major regions where market size will increase for the global amphibious landing craft in the forecast period, registering a significant change in the market size. It is expected that countries from the Middle East and APAC region will spend a significant amount on domestic production and global procurement of different classes of landing craft.
This report also highlights the major spenders with their market value in the global amphibious landing craft market. It also indicates the countries from different regions, which will experience a decrease in their market size because of certain restraints and challenges such as defense budget cuts, export import regulations, and acts, mismanagement of procurements projects, and political factors which can hamper the growth prospect in global amphibious landing craft market.
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. MarketsandMarkets covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotive and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository.
North - Dominion Plaza,
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252
Visit MarketsandMarkets Blog @ http://mnmblog.org/market-research/aerospace-defence
Connect with us on LinkedIn@ http://www.linkedin.com/company/marketsandmarkets