New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "OncoHealth Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/21/2013 -- OncoHealth Corporation (OncoHealth) is a protein biomarker diagnostics company. OncoHealth specializes in screening and diagnostics of cervical cancer and other human papillomavirus (HPV)-associated cancers. The company is developing high-throughput screening products through its own proprietary biomarkers for direct detection of HPV E6E7 oncoproteins. OncoHealth's technology platform comprises proprietary biomarkers and robust detection technology that enables the development of high-throughput, easy-touse and cost-competitive assays. Also, these platform can be used to other HPV-associated cancers, such as anal, oral, head and neck, laryngeal, vulva, penile, and vaginal. Its technology is protected by two issued, two allowed and 17 pending patents. OncoHealth is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Test kits offered by the company include Direct E6/E7 Whole-cell ELISA, for the detection of HPV E6 & E7 oncoproteins in liquid-based cytology samples by ELISA; Direct E6/E7 Flow Cytometry Assay, for the detection of HPV E6 & E7 oncoproteins in liquid-based cytology samples by flow cytometry (60 tests); and Direct E6/E7 Flow Cytometry Assay, for the detection of HPV E6 & E7 oncoproteins in liquid-based cytology samples by flow cytometry (30 tests).
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the OncoHealth Corporation portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (853) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Thoratec Corporation (THOR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Volcano Corporation (VOLC) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- PositiveID Corporation (PSID) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Terumo Corporation (4543) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- BSD Medical Corporation (BSDM) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Elixir Medical Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Kensey Nash Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis