New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- The economic slowdown in 2013 had a strong impact on oral care, leading to flat growth in retail volume and value (constant 2013 prices) in the main product areas: toothpaste, manual toothbrushes and mouthwashes/dental rinses. Their performances resulted in flat growth rates for oral care overall. While may have not stopped using these products, they used them less and purchased replacements less often. As a result, per capita volume sales declined across oral care.
Colgate-Palmolive dominates oral care with a 74% share of retail value sales in 2013. Generations of Dominican consumers have grown up with Colgate, which has penetrated even the most remote rural areas of the country. The company also invests in continuous innovation and marketing activities, so competitors find it very difficult to compete.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Oral care is set to grow by a 2% CAGR at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. The anticipated period of stable economic growth and consumer modernisation trends will deepen the penetration of emerging oral care types, like dental floss and mouth fresheners, and increase usage, per capita volume sales, in consolidated areas like toothpaste, toothbrushes and mouthwashes/dental rinses.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Oral Care industry in Dominican Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Oral Care industry in Dominican Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Oral Care in Dominican Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Oral Care in Dominican Republic?
- What are the major brands in Dominican Republic?
- Which type of toothpaste is most popular?
- How are sales of manual versus power toothbrushes faring?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouth Fresheners, Mouthwashes/Dental Rinses, Tooth Whiteners, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Beauty and Personal Care in Dominican Republic
- Denture Care Market in Czech Republic: Market Profile to 2017
- Hair Care in Dominican Republic
- Sun Care in Dominican Republic
- Denture Care Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Adult Mouth Care in Dominican Republic
- Skin Care in Dominican Republic
- Home Care in Dominican Republic