New Pharmaceuticals market report from Global Markets Direct: "Ovarian Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/02/2014 -- Global Markets Direct's, 'Ovarian Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014', provides an overview of the Ovarian Cancer's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Ovarian Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Ovarian Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Ovarian Cancer
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Ovarian Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Ovarian Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Ovarian Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Ovarian Cancer
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Ovarian Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Companies Mentioned in this Report: 3-V Biosciences, Inc., A. Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Srl, AbbVie Inc., AbGenomics International, Inc., Acceleron Pharma, Inc., Adocia, Aduro BioTech, Inc., Advanced Accelerator Applications SA, Advantagene, Inc., Advaxis, Inc., Advenchen Laboratories, LLC, Aeterna Zentaris Inc., Alethia Biotherapeutics Inc., Almac Discovery Ltd., Ambrx, Inc., Amgen Inc., Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd., Angstrom Pharmaceuticals, Inc., AntiCancer, Inc., Aphios Corporation, Aposense Ltd., Aprea AB, arGEN-X BV, Armour Therapeutics Inc., Arrien Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Ascenta Therapeutics, Inc., Ascentage Pharma Group Corporation, Ltd., Astellas Pharma Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc., AVAX Technologies, Inc., Avipep Pty Ltd, Azaya Therapeutics Incorporated, Basilea Pharmaceutica AG, Bavarian Nordic A/S, BioCancell Therapeutics, Inc., BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc., BioMoti Limited, Bionomics Limited, Bioo Therapeutics, BiOrion Technologies B.V., Biscayne Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Bolder Biotechnology, Inc., Boston Biomedical, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, CanBas Co., Ltd., CASI Pharmaceuticals Inc., Cavion LLC, Celgene Corporation, Celldex Therapeutics, Inc., Ceronco Biosciences, Cerulean Pharma, Inc., Chikujee Therapeutics, Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd, Cold Genesys, Inc., Coronado Biosciences, Inc., Critical Outcome Technologies Inc., CritiTech, Inc., CTI BioPharma Corp., Curis, Inc., Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc., CytRx Corporation, CZ BioMed Corp, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, LLC, DEKK-TEC, Inc., Dendreon Corporation, Eli Lilly and Company, Endocyte, Inc., Erytech Pharma SA, Esperance Pharmaceuticals, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Formula Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Fujifilm Corporation, Galena Biopharma, Inc., Galileo Research s.r.l., GamaMabs Pharma S.A., Ganymed Pharmaceuticals AG, Genentech, Inc., Generex Biotechnology Corporation, Genmab A/S, GlaxoSmithKline plc, GlycoNex Inc., GP Pharm, S.A., Gradalis Inc., Heat Biologics, Inc., Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc., Huabo Biopharm Co., Ltd., Ildong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., IMMD Inc., ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd., Immunomedics, Inc., Immunovaccine, Inc., Immunovative Therapies, Ltd., Innate Pharma SA, Innate Therapeutics Limited, INSYS Therapeutics, Inc., ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., iTeos Therapeutics SA, Jiangsu Kanion Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc., Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd., Lee's Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited, Mebiopharm Co., Ltd., Medestea Research & Production S.p.A., MedImmune, LLC, MEI Pharma, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Merck KGaA, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Mission Therapeutics Ltd, MolMed S.p.A., Morphotek, Inc., Natco Pharma Limited, Nektar Therapeutics, Nemucore Medical Innovations, Inc., Neopharm Ltd., Neotropix, Inc., Nerviano Medical Sciences, NewLink Genetics Corporation, Novartis AG, Novogen Limited, NuCana BioMed Limited, Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB, Ohr Pharmaceutical Inc., Omeros Corporation, Omnitura Therapeutics Inc., Oncodesign SA, Oncogenex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., OncoHoldings, Inc., Oncolix, Inc., Oncology Research International Limited, Oncolytics Biotech Inc., OncoMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Oncos Therapeutics Ltd., Oncothyreon Inc., Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Optimum Therapeutics, LLC, ORCA Therapeutics B.V., OSE Pharma SA, Oxford BioTherapeutics Ltd, OXiGENE, Inc., Panacela Labs, Inc., Pantarhei Bioscience BV, Pfizer Inc., Pharma Mar, S.A., Pharmicell Co., Ltd., PlasmaTech Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Polaris Group, Pono Pharma, Precision Biologics, Inc., Qu Biologics Inc., Quest PharmaTech Inc., Quintessence Biosciences, Inc., RAPID Pharmaceuticals AG, Recepta Biopharma S.A., Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Rosetta Genomics, Ltd., Sanofi, Santaris Pharma A/S, Scancell Holdings Plc, Sellas Inc., SentoClone International AB, Serina Therapeutics, Inc., Soricimed Biopharma Inc., Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd., Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Supratek Pharma Inc., Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp., Tactic Pharma, LLC, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, TapImmune Inc., Telik, Inc., Tesaro, Inc., TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Trojantec ltd., TVAX Biomedical, Inc., ValiRx Plc, Vascular Biogenics Ltd., Vaxeal Holding SA, Verastem, Inc., ViraTherapeutics GmbH, Viventia Biotechnologies Inc., Welichem Biotech Inc., Zensun (Shanghai) Sci & Tech Co., Ltd., ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc., Zymeworks Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Epithelial Ovarian Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Metastatic Ovarian Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Colon Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Metastatic Colorectal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Bladder Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Cervical Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Endometrial Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Fallopian Tube Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014