New Financial Services market report from Datamonitor: "P2P Payments: Three Key Lessons for Profiting from P2P"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/06/2013 -- The global P2P market is currently undergoing a phase of rapid and unprecedented development driven by both changes in global consumer dynamics and the impacts of emerging, and potentially trans-formative technologies. As the market continues to grow, payment providers are now faced with the opportunity to replace more traditional forms such as cash and cheques, but will face new challenges.
- Plan your strategy effectively by learning from real world examples of what competitors are doing in the P2P space.
- Aid your new product development by seeing what lessons can be learned from the global P2P experience.
- Build a better business model by understanding the implications of growing levels of competition in the P2P space.
Electronic methods for conducting P2P transactions are having a major impact on the P2P market and this applies to all markets. In some regions the impact can be truly transformative such as M-Pesa in Kenya. American Expresses Serve platform by contrast shows how even established markets are now faced with new potential in the P2P space.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Despite the potential of electronic means of P2P, cash will remain king for the foreseeable future for the vast majority of day-to-day P2P transactions. Sevices such as Moneygram which can combine cash elements to newer technologies will maintain an advantage.
P2P services will increasingly be forced to choose between being a revenue generating platform or a value added service to clients. The growth in P2P services available to consumers risks becoming a hygeine factor for financial providers, impacting on the revenue potential of P2P within the domestic sphere.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Is the potential for P2P the same in all markets?
- What products and services are my competitors launching in the P2P space?
- How can I profit from P2P? Are their less direct ways it can help my business?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- P2P Payments: Defining the Potential
- P2P Payments: The Global Opportunity
- Mobile Banking and Payments
- P2P Lending
- NFC Payments: Tapping the Future
- Global Cards and Payments Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Cards and Payments Industry
- Contactless Payments: Waving Cash Goodbye
- The Future of Online and Mobile Payments
- Emerging Opportunities in Hong Kong's Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Financial Cards and Payments in Australia
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)