Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2012 -- PCs: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the PCs industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global PCs market shrank by 9.6% in 2011 to reach a value of $160,730.7 million.
In 2016, the global PCs market is forecast to have a value of $144,643.4 million, a decrease of 10% since 2011.
The global PCs market shrank by 0.6% in 2011 to reach a volume of 295.8 million units.
In 2016, the global PCs market is forecast to have a volume of 431 million units, an increase of 45.7% since 2011.
Mobile pc is the largest segment of the global PCs market, accounting for 61% of the market's total volume.
Americas accounts for 40.3% of the global PCs market value.
HP is the leading player in the global PCs market, generating a 16.2% share of the market's volume.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Airlines: Global Industry Guide
- Cereal Crops: Global Industry Guide
- Fuel Retailing: Global Industry Guide
- Crude Oil Production: Global Industry Guide
- Service Stations: Global Industry Guide
- Media: Global Industry Guide
- Transportation Services: Global Industry Guide
- Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Car manufacturing: Global Industry Guide