New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/09/2015 -- Personal care appliances benefited from a number of factors in Turkey during the review period. Rising disposable income levels and growth in the number of working women enabled more consumers to buy a range of personal care appliances. Growing urbanisation meanwhile resulted in easier access to these products, while the grooming trend fuelled strong growth in sales to men. These trends supported a good 3% retail volume CAGR during the review period as a whole, with the bulk of absolute volume growth being driven by body shavers and hair care appliances.
Multinationals are strong in personal care appliances. Proctor & Gamble was the leading player in 2014, accounting for almost 30% volume share, while T?rk Philips ranked second with 23% share. Proctor & Gamble owes its strength to strong sales for Braun in body shavers and for Braun Oral-B in oral care appliances, with these brands leading in these areas with 45% and 32% share respectively. T?rk Philips' strength is meanwhile due mainly to the strong reputation of Philips in hair care appliances and body shavers, where it ranked first and second with 38% and 33% volume share. These brands have a strong reputation for quality and innovation, which attracts many consumers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The grooming trend is expected to be the main driver of growth in the forecast period. Men are expected to focus more on maintaining a well-groomed appearance, while growth in the number of women in the workforce will encourage women to spend more on their appearance. Busier consumer lifestyles and ongoing economic concerns will also encourage consumers to opt for at-home hair styling and hair removal, rather than opting for salon services or traditional barbers. These trends will support 3% volume CAGR in the forecast period for overall personal care appliances, with sales seeing slightly stronger growth in comparison to the review period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Personal Care Appliances industry in Turkey with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Personal Care Appliances industry in Turkey, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Personal Care Appliances in Turkey market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Personal Care Appliances in Turkey?
- What are the major brands in Turkey?
- What is the share for hair care appliances?
- Is an increased focus on health and beauty driving electric tooth brush sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Care Appliances in Italy
- Personal Care Appliances in Romania
- Personal Care Appliances in Japan
- Personal Care Appliances in Germany
- Personal Care Appliances in Austria