New Business market report from Business Monitor International: "Peru Real Estate Report Q3 2012"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2012 -- The Peru Real Estate report examines the Commercial Office, Retail, Industrial and Construction segments throughout the country in the context of our bullish outlook for the economy and buoyant investor outlook.
With a focus on the principal cities of Lima and Arequipa, the report covers the rental market performance in terms of rates and yields over the past 18 months and examines how best to maximise returns in the commercial real estate market, while minimising investment risk and exploring the impact of strong economic growth and rising demand. The outlook for Peru's property market is positive, underpinned by strong economic and sector fundamentals. Construction activity dipped in mid-2011 but has bounced back quickly.
BMI forecasts Real GDP growth of 4.8% in Peru in 2012. Economic growth is largely driven by domestic consumption, business confidence, exports and construction. This sound backdrop provides strong support for property demand.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Among other partnerships in the region, China, has become Peru's second largest trading partner for imports and exports, as its appetite for minerals has enabled the country to make significant trade inroads into Latin America. An improved free trade agreement (FTA) between Mexico and Peru has led Mexican entrepreneurs to venture into the Peruvian market thanks to growing political stability.
- The hotel and tourism sector is expected to benefit from considerable new investment and development in 2012, as tourism arrivals continue to grow.
- Rising domestic concerns over Peru's security situation, as well as social conflict stemming from the country's substantial mining interests will continue to dominate President Ollanta Humala's agenda over the coming year.
- Peruvian growth will be among the strongest in Latin America over the medium term on the back of a growing consumer base and robust mining and infrastructure project pipelines
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Business research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Singapore Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- Ukraine Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- Turkey Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- Philippines Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- South Africa Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- United States Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- South Korea Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- Poland Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- Hungary Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- Croatia Real Estate Report Q3 2012