Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/28/2012 -- The PET bottle is keeping a strong position in 2012, with significant volume gains in soft drinks, especially bottled water. This trend is especially obvious in developing economies, where there is a strong move from consumption of tap water towards bottled water. PET bottle sizing is seeing innovation in various product categories, bringing new opportunities for PET through offering convenient solutions for consumers. Sustainability is becoming more important both for consumers and manufacturer...
Euromonitor International's PET Bottles: Fortunes in Europe and Asia Pacific global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the packaging market, highlights the effect of emerging geographies, categories and consumer trends on the packaging landscape. It identifies the leading pack types, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the packaging market - be they packaging innovations, consumption growth, category switching, economic/lifestyle influences, legislation or environmental issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Pet Care: Global Industry Guide
- Outlet Center Retailing in Europe: Major Players, Strategies and New Opportunities
- Pet Care in Asia-Pacific
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, April 2012
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, October 2011
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, February 2012
- TrendSights: Tomorrow's Consumer Brand Landscape
- Skincare: Global Industry Guide
- Hand & Body Care: Global Industry Guide
- Dishwashing Products: Global Industry Guide