Recently published research from GlobalData, "PharmaPoint: Meningococcal Vaccines - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/05/2013 -- GlobalData has released its new Country report, "PharmaPoint: Meningococcal Vaccines - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022". Meningococcal disease is an acute infection caused by the gram-negative bacterium Neisseria meningitidis. Its rapid onset and severity of symptoms makes prompt and effective diagnosis and treatment nearly impossible. For these reasons the meningococcal disease space is dominated by vaccines. Currently, tetravalent conjugate vaccines, such as Sanofi's Menactra and Novartis' Menveo, account for the vast majority of global sales, with the US adolescent market being the key target segment. GlobalData expects growth in the meningococcal vaccines market to be primarily driven by the launch of serotype B vaccines, which address a critical unmet need in the treatment landscape. Vaccines that better protect infants and/or provide a longer duration of immunity also have an opportunity to seize market share during 2012-2022.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
GlobalData expects the MenACWY patient share to remain stagnant because of the market's high level of maturity. In contrast, the MenB vaccine market appears poised to take off in the US. GlobalData anticipates that Pfizer will target adolescents with its MenB vaccine, an approach that should facilitate rapid uptake, given the ACIP's current immunization recommendations (CDC, 2013b). On the other hand, the reluctance of policymakers to implement a routine infant program that does not offer serogroup B protection poses a challenge to companies that have targeted this age segment, such as GSK.
- Overview of Meningococcal Vaccines including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Meningococcal Vaccines market.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Meningococcal Vaccines
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in the US
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- PharmaPoint: Meningococcal Vaccines - Australia Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Meningococcal Vaccines - Germany Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Meningococcal Vaccines - Spain Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Meningococcal Vaccines - Italy Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Meningococcal Vaccines - France Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Meningococcal Vaccines - UK Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Meningococcal Vaccines - Brazil Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Seasonal Influenza Vaccines United States Drug Forecast and Market Analysis
- PharmaPoint: Seasonal Influenza Vaccines Spain Drug Forecast and Market Analysis
- PharmaPoint: Seasonal Influenza Vaccines United Kingdom Drug Forecast and Market Analysis
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)