New Energy research report from GBI Research is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/06/2013 -- GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, "Pipeline Industry to 2017 - Rising Global Energy Demand and Increased Shale Gas Exploration Encouraging Growth". The study provides key information and analysis of the oil, gas and product pipeline industry globally. Global key statistics on crude oil, natural gas and petroleum product pipelines is covered in the report. It also covers the geographic analysis on the basis of regions including Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America and South and Central America by each of the pipeline types. Major company profiles and competitive snapshot are also mentioned in the report.
- Geographic segmentation of the global pipeline market including Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America and South and Central America.
- Key statistics of the global pipeline industry by region such as pipeline length, type, major pipelines and planned pipelines.
- Competitive landscape including market structure, competitive snapshot and profiles of major companies in the pipeline industry in different geographic regions. Key players covered include PetroChina, GAIL India, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Gazprom, Transneft, Naftogaz Ukraine, Sonatrach, Egyptian Natural Gas Company, Nigerian National Petroleum Company, Exxon Mobil Corporation, ConocoPhillips, BP p.l.c, Pemex, Repsol and others.
- Analysis of the key happenings, opportunities and challenges in the global pipeline market
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the factors affecting the global pipeline industry.
- Identify key trends and challenges in the global pipeline industry.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities
- Develop business strategies and future plans by understanding of the pipeline industry future trends by region.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Crude Oil Industry to 2016 - Deepwater Discoveries Worldwide and Rising Industrial Demand in Emerging Economies Driving the Industry
- Natural Gas Industry to 2017 - Depleting Conventional Crude Oil Reserves and Emerging Technologies in Gas Consumption Infrastructure Driving Growth
- Global Top 10 Emerging Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) Markets - Market Analysis, Investment Scenario and Production Forecasts to 2020
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Global LNG Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- China Oil & Gas Report Q2 2013
- Oilfield Rental Market - Global Market Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry