New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2014 -- Portable players continued to be the most negatively affected by the rise of smartphones and tablets in Indonesia, if not globally, during 2014. The massive growth of these products ranging from low end up to premium facilitated fast penetration rates across all income segments. These multi-functional devices mostly comprise of Android operating systems which have wide free and paid applications to perform various tasks, such as e-book reading, music/media players, watching films or video clips and playing games. In addition, they are also available in various qualities of display, sound, battery power, screen sizes, and storage capacity, where they then can meet various different needs to each individual. Those consumers who wish to browse the internet or read an e-book are most likely to purchase a larger screen, while those who use it more for listening to music are most likely to opt for good sound quality.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Portable players will continue to experience shrinking sales over the forecast period with declining volume units of both e-readers and portable media players. Growing disposable income will facilitate growth of more premium smartphones which in general have good sound quality and sufficient storage, thus reducing demand for portable media players. At the same time, more affordable tablets (with also increasing quality display) will also reduce the demand for e-readers. In one way or another, portable players will see a bleak future unless technological breakthrough occurs in the category.
Delivery:Files are delivered directly into your account within a ~Report Overview
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Portable Players industry in Indonesia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Portable Players industry in Indonesia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Portable Players in Indonesia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Portable Players in Indonesia?
- What are the major brands in Indonesia?
- What is the growth rate for digital cameras?
- How is the growth of mobile phone cameras affecting the traditional camera market?
- What are the latest trends in mirrorless cameras?
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Portable Players in Hungary
- Portable Players in Turkey
- Portable Players in Norway
- Portable Players in South Korea
- Portable Players in Vietnam
- Portable Players in Greece
- Portable Players in Chile
- Portable Players in Thailand
- Portable Players in France
- Portable Players in Russia