New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/27/2015 -- Volume sales of portable media players are expected to post a 24% decline in the face of greater competition from smartphones and tablets. The local market is continuously witnessing the uptake of these gadgets across all income levels, driven by the availability of affordable home-grown brands like Cherry Mobile, myPhone and Starmobile. The ascent of smartphones and tablets in the local market is detrimental to the performance of both e-readers and portable media players. Local buyers see smartphones and tablets as ready and more affordable substitutes. Filipinos appreciate these multifunctional devices, which continue to hasten the decline of portable players.
Portable players will be seeing decline in the forecast period. Local consumers are expected to continue to gravitate towards multifunctional devices like smartphones and tablets. Manufacturers of these products are expected to invest in improving their product?s specifications in order to allow better browsing, reading and playing of more varied content. The dropping prices of these devices are expected to enhance their penetration further, putting portable media players into sharp decline over the forecast period. A volume CAGR of -21% is expected for portable players from 2013-2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Portable Players industry in Philippines with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Portable Players industry in Philippines, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Portable Players in Philippines market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Portable Players in Philippines?
- What are the major brands in Philippines?
- What is the growth rate for digital cameras?
- How is the growth of mobile phone cameras affecting the traditional camera market?
- What are the latest trends in mirrorless cameras?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Portable Players in Hungary
- Portable Players in Turkey
- Portable Players in Norway
- Portable Players in South Korea
- Portable Players in Greece