Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/17/2014 -- Precision Medical Devices, Inc. (PMD) is a medical device company. The company designs and develops medical devices which are used to treat chronic diseases and disorders. Its PSS-FCD product is designed to treat severe urinary incontinence. PMD develops products and solutions to treat the chronic conditions such as urinary incontinence, fecal incontinence, erectile dysfunction, obesity and GERDs. The company also undertakes engineering projects which include development of new devices that treat chronic conditions. Its research and development activities concentrate on the first use of flow control device technology for the treatment of severe urinary incontinence. PMD is headquartered in Lauderdale, Florida, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Precision Medical Devices, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.<\li> - Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.<\li> - Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.<\li> - Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.<\li> - Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.<\li> - Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.<\li> -
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Precision Medical Devices, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Cook Medical Incorporated - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- BSD Medical Corporation (BSDM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Abbott Medical Optics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Patient Monitoring Devices Market to 2019 - Increasing Investment in Healthcare Infrastructure in Emerging Economies Provides Significant Opportunity for Future Growth
- SafeStitch Medical, Inc. (SFES) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc. (VAR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Hansen Medical, Inc. (HNSN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update