New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Precision Medical Devices, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/15/2013 -- Precision Medical Devices, Inc. (PMD) is a medical device company. It carries out the development of new medical devices, which are used to treat a wide range of chronic diseases and disorders. It also undertake enjineering projects which include development of new devices that treat chronic conditions such as: urinary incontinence, fecal incontinence, erectile dysfunction and obesity. The company's research and development activities focus on the first use of its flow control device technology for the treatment of severe urinary incontinence. PMD is headquartered in Lauderdale, Florida, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Precision Medical Devices, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Neurostimulation Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Neurostimulation Devices Market to 2018 - Technological Advances and Robust Pipeline with Multi-Indication Potential and Non-Invasive Therapies to Drive Growth
- Interventional Cardiology Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Cardiovascular Devices Market to 2017 - Minimally Invasive Techniques and Cardiac Prosthetic Devices to Drive Future Growth
- Marvao Medical Devices Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Refractive Surgery Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Aesthetic Lasers and Energy Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Lithotech Medical Ltd. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Electrophysiology Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)