Fast Market Research recommends "Premium Fuels in Europe" from Verdict Research, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2013 -- All of the major fuel retailers in Europe now offer a premium fuel. This report examines why motorists choose to use these products. It provides fuel retailers with a clear understanding of where there is opportunity to develop the premium fuel market, and the scale of that opportunity. It also examines how premium fuels are promoted and supports fuel retailers to better target their marketing.
Scope of this Report:
- Aids understanding of the current premium fuels market in Europe.
- Provides insight into how the premium fuels market will grow, with volume and value forecasts to 2017.
- Allows fuel retailers to target their marketing of premium fuels more effectively by understanding why consumers purchase premium fuels.
Premium fuels generally have a small share of the overall fuel market; around 7% of European motorists normally choose to purchase premium unleaded petrol at the service station. The most obvious exception to this is Russia, where 41.2% of motorists normally choose to purchase premium unleaded petrol.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
All of the major fuel retailers' promotional activities for their premium petrol products focus on the enhanced levels of performance that the fuels will deliver, although this may not be presented as the primary benefit. In contrast, premium diesel is marketed primarily on the cleaning properties that it offers.
European motorists continue to purchase premium fuels. Motivations for purchasing premium fuels vary across the EU, but most motorists are driven by the desire to make efficiency savings. This does not match the key messages that fuel retailers convey in their marketing. As a result, fuel retailers need to change the focus of their marketing.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Which European countries have the biggest market for premium fuels?
- What motivates motorists to purchase or stop purchasing premium fuels?
- Which countries have the greatest potential to develop the premium fuels market?
- How is premium fuel marketed?
- How can the marketing of premium fuels be better targeted in future to boost demand?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in Europe, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals to 2017
- Energy Efficient Motors Market (2013-2018): By Product, Type, and Application
- Refining Industry Outlook in Europe, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2017
- LNG Industry Outlook in Europe, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017
- Global Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Terminals to 2017
- Gas Processing Industry Outlook in Europe, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Gas Processing Plants in Europe
- Global Commercial Aviation Aircraft Seating Market (2012 - 2017)
- Non-Life Insurance in the United Kingdom, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the United Kingdom, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in Germany, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017