Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/19/2012 -- Businesses in the Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing industry in China manufacture printed circuit boards and specialized electrical components. Printed circuit boards (PCBs) and specialized components are made of conducting components, inductor contacts or devices, resistors, capacitors, and other components on insulation boards through conventional or non-conventional printing procedures.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Flextronics International Limited, Celestica Inc., United Microelectronics Corporation, Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications Corporation, Tripod Technology Corporation
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Circuit Board & Electronic Component Manufacturing in the US
- Global Printed Electronics Market: Materials, Manufacturing Technologies, Applications & Trends
- Loaded Electronic Board Manufacturing in the UK
- Semiconductor & Circuit Manufacturing in the US
- Integrated Circuit Manufacturing in China
- Electronic Components Manufacturing in China
- The French Packaging Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Printed Media in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Printed Media in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Paper & Board Packaging in Europe to 2015: Market Guide