Fast Market Research recommends "Pulses in Japan" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/22/2013 -- Japanese cuisine traditionally uses beans for desserts rather than for side dishes or soup. One of the most popular types of bean is the red or adzuki bean. The domestic supply of red beans for consumption is estimated at around 100,000 tonnes per year. Whilst domestic production accounted for around 77% of total consumption at the end of the review period, the remaining 30% is imported from countries such as China, the US, Canada and Argentina.
Euromonitor International's Pulses in Japan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Beans, Other Pulses, Peas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Pulses market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Pulses in Spain
- Pulses in China
- Pulses in the United Kingdom
- Pulses in France
- Pulses in India
- Pulses in Mexico
- Pulses in Germany
- Micronutrient Market by Type (Zinc, Manganese, Boron, Copper, Molybdenum, Iron), Form (Chelated & Non-Chelated), Application Mode (Soil, Foliar, Fertigation), Crop type and Geography - Global Trends and Forecast to 2017
- Fresh Food in Mexico
- Fresh Food in India