Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/30/2014 -- Saudi Arabia's market of radio and TV market sees comfortable annual growth of 8% CAGR over 2007-2012 as a result of favourable social and economic trends in the country. Industry's turnover enjoys annual growth of 9% CAGR over 2007-2012, mostly driven by television broadcasts category. Despite tight control of industry's activities, local service providers able to generate profit, with margin reaching 30% of turnover. Industry rather concentrated as two largest companies generate roughly 43% of revenue. Industry expected to grow 45% over 2013-2018 thanks to developments encouraged by Saudi Media Forum.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Radio and TV in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 9213. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Radio and TV in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 9213 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Radio Broadcasting, Television Broadcasting.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Publishing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Radio and TV in India: Industrial Report
- Radio and TV in Russia: Industrial Report
- Radio and TV in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Radio and TV in Japan: Industrial Report
- Radio and TV in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Radio and TV in Australia: Industrial Report
- Radio and TV in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Radio and TV in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Radio and TV in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Radio and TV in Spain: ISIC 9213