New Transportation research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2015 -- Global Railroads industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global railroads market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global railroads market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key railroads market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global railroads market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global railroads sector generated total revenues of $482.0bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2010 and 2014.
The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $646.3bn by the end of 2019.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the global railroads market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the global railroads market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global railroads market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Passenger Rail: Global Industry Guide
- Marine Freight: Global Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Motorcycle manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Truck Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide