Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/11/2014 -- Ready Meals in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific ready meals market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The ready meals market consists of the retail sale of chilled, dried, canned and frozen ready meals. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the compilation of this report have been calculated using 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The Asia-Pacific ready meals market had total revenues of $11,282.4m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 2.9% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 1,332.2 million kg in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to follow the similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 3.8% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $13,572.3m by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This Report Features:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the ready meals market in Asia-Pacific
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the ready meals market in Asia-Pacific
Leading company profiles reveal details of key ready meals market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific ready meals market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Asia-Pacific economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Asia-Pacific ready meals market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific ready meals market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific ready meals market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Who are the top competitiors in Asia-Pacific's ready meals market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Ready Meals Market in Portugal to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in Germany to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in South Africa to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in Venezuela to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in South Korea to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in Russia to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in Belgium to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in Singapore to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in Thailand to 2017