New Insurance research report from Timetric is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2014 -- The Swedish reinsurance segment decreased from a written premium value of SEK14.1 billion (US$2.1 billion) in 2008 to SEK10.6 billion (US$1.6 billion) in 2012, at a review-period CAGR of -6.9%. Gross written premium is expected to grow at a forecast-period CAGR of 3.6%, to reach a value of SEK12.6 billion (US$1.9 billion) in 2017. The non-life segment accounted for the highest percentage of premium ceded in the industry during the review period with a share of 37% in 2012. This trend is expected to remain the same over the forecast period. In 2017, the non-life segment will cede 33.8% of its premium.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The Swedish reinsurance segment decreased at a review-period CAGR of -6.9%
- There are no regulations on reinsurance strategies and the adequacy standards related to reinsurance adequacy standards to be adopted by insurers in Sweden
- Captive reinsurers accounted for the considerable growth in Sweden's reinsurance business during the review period
- The reporting of reinsurance strategies among insurance companies is not mandatory in Sweden
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Sweden:
- It provides historical values for Sweden's reinsurance segment for the report's 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Sweden's reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Sweden and its growth prospects.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Swedish reinsurance segment and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Swedish reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swedish insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017: The Austrian life segment's written premium fell from EUR7.4 billion in 2008 to EUR6.5 billion in 2012.
- Non-Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017: The Austrian non-life segments written premium value grew from EUR6.5 billion in 2008 to EUR7.1 billion in 2012.
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Thailand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in Canada, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017