Fast Market Research recommends "Sanitary Protection in France" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/31/2012 -- With the exception of pantyliners and intimate wipes, the products within this category continued to post negative volume sales growth in 2011. Due to the ageing population, the number of postmenopausal women continued to increase while the base of potential buyers of towels and tampons shrank again. The development of contraception that reduces menstruation, also limited demand for these products.
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Intimate Wipes, Sanitary Protection Excluding Intimate Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sanitary Protection in Guatemala
- Sanitary Protection in Poland
- Sanitary Protection in Portugal
- Sanitary Protection in Sweden
- Sanitary Protection in the Czech Republic
- Sanitary Protection in Australia
- Sanitary Protection in Algeria
- Sanitary Protection in Ukraine
- Sanitary Protection in Iran
- Sanitary Protection in Japan