Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sanitary Protection in Venezuela", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/04/2013 -- In 2012, sanitary protection excluding intimate wipe volume grew by 3%. However, due to the Law of Fair Costs and Prices implemented by the government in 2012, constant value sales decreased by 20%. Companies must adapt to the Law of Fair Costs and Prices in terms of product pricing. It is important to note that the price of tampons is not regulated.
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Intimate Wipes, Sanitary Protection Excluding Intimate Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sanitary Protection in Austria
- Sanitary Protection in Japan
- Sanitary Protection in Sweden
- Sanitary Protection in Guatemala
- Sanitary Protection in Malaysia
- Sanitary Protection in Australia
- Sanitary Protection in Italy
- Sanitary Protection in Ukraine
- Sanitary Protection in Poland
- Sanitary Protection in the Netherlands