New Manufacturing market report from Euromonitor International: "Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in South Korea"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/08/2014 -- Consumers' rising health consciousness saw them keener to prepare their own meals instead of dining out in 2013. However, their hectic lifestyles boosted demand for convenient solutions such as pasta sauces, wet/cooking sauces or dry sauces/powder mixes that are preformulated and can reduce the time required for cooking. This also benefitted the performance of sauces, dressings and condiments packaging, which recorded lightly stronger volume growth in 2013 than in 2012. Convenient sauces, dressings and condiments packaging that is easy to use and store also remained key factors attracting consumers in 2013.
The essential nature of sauces, dressings and condiments will sustain the volume performance of its packaging in the forecast period at a CAGR of 2%. Consumers' rising health consciousness will continue to pose two extreme ends of performance for sauces, dressings and condiments packaging in the forecast period. Whilst consumers are increasingly willing to prepare their own meals at home to attain better nutrition that will boost the demand for sauces, dressings and condiments, their reduction in consumption of certain products such as MSG will limit the overall growth potential in the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of sauces, dressing and condiments packaging in South Korea?
- What are the major sauces, dressings and condiments pack types in South Korea?
- How is the trend for convenience affecting the use of glass in sauces, dressings and condiments?
- Are PET bottles replacing HDPE bottles in table sauces?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within sauces, dressings and condiments?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Cooking Sauces, Dips, Other Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Pickled Products, Table Sauces, Tomato Pastes and Purees.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in South Africa to 2018: Consumption of Primary, Outer, Closure and Multi-pack Packaging
- The Future of South Africa Food Packaging to 2017
- The Future of South Korea Food Packaging to 2017
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Canada
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Japan
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Mexico
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in India
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Germany
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Brazil
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Indonesia