Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Self-Service Cafeterias in China", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/04/2013 -- Self-service cafeterias saw lower growth in 2012 than in previous years, and foodservice operators continued to suffer from increased rental and labour costs. Most self-service cafeterias operators focus on specific regions, rather than national expansion, given their financial resources and management issues. Social media continued to expose foodservice safety scandals, which impacted consumers' confidence in the category.
Euromonitor International's Self-Service Cafeterias in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained Self-Service Cafeterias, Independent Self-Service Cafeterias.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Self-Service Cafeterias market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Italy
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Canada
- Consumer Foodservice in the US
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Argentina
- Consumer Foodservice in China
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Switzerland
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Hungary
- Self-Service Cafeterias in the Netherlands
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Germany
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Finland