Fast Market Research recommends "Self-Service Cafeterias in Taiwan" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2014 -- The health and wellness trend stimulated some operators into opening self-service cafeterias for vegetarian food. Many new self-service cafeterias players chose to open outlets in department stores, as they were targeting their food at consumers with higher incomes. Due to the rather strong Buddhist culture in Taiwan, there is a substantial number of vegetarians in the country. In addition, consumers who were not vegetarian also visited vegetarian food outlets at times. Such vegetarian...
Euromonitor International's Self-Service Cafeterias in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained Self-Service Cafeterias, Independent Self-Service Cafeterias.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Self-Service Cafeterias market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Ukraine
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Malaysia
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Australia
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Finland
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Ireland
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Canada
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Austria
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Slovakia
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Argentina
- Consumer Foodservice in Portugal