New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Smoking Tobacco in Mexico"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2014 -- The tradition of pipe smoking in Mexico is weak. Pipe tobacco's characteristics, the process of selecting, mixing and preparing it, and the diverse types of pipes, are all fairly sophisticated, so pipe smokers are considered more educated smokers. It is more difficult to inhale smoke from a pipe, while the taste tends to be bitter and the smoke denser; thus most cigarette consumers do not enjoy smoking a pipe. Pipe smokers tend to be mature adults and the number of pipe smokers is falling.
Tabacos Industriales SA de CV led smoking tobacco with 65% share of retail volume sales in 2013. The company is present in pipe tobacco and distributes the most important brands including Vermont, Kahlua, and London Dock among others.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
A -9% retail volume CAGR is expected over the forecast period driven by the contraction of pipe tobacco. The decline in acceptance and consumption of tobacco products will underpin the anticipated weak performance.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Smoking Tobacco industry in Mexico with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Mexico, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Smoking Tobacco in Mexico market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Smoking Tobacco in Mexico?
- What are the major brands in Mexico?
- How was toys and games affected by the global recession?
- Which product categories performed best in the last year?
- What are the new any safety regulations affecting the industry?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Pipe Tobacco, RYO Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in Spain
- Smoking Tobacco in Switzerland
- Smoking Tobacco in Finland
- Smoking Tobacco in Egypt
- Smoking Tobacco in Morocco
- Smoking Tobacco in Portugal
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium
- Smoking Tobacco in Colombia
- Smoking Tobacco in France
- Smoking Tobacco in Greece