Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Smoking Tobacco in Slovakia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/17/2013 -- Pipe tobacco smoking has a long tradition in Slovakia, dating back to the 17th century. Pipes are predominantly smoked at home as they are not as portable as cigarettes and take a much longer time to prepare before smoking.
Euromonitor International's Smoking Tobacco in Slovakia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pipe Tobacco, RYO Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Smoking Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in Azerbaijan
- Smoking Tobacco in Bulgaria
- Smoking Tobacco in Sweden
- Smoking Tobacco in Germany
- Smoking Tobacco in New Zealand
- Smoking Tobacco in Hungary
- Smoking Tobacco in Greece
- Smoking Tobacco in Georgia
- Smoking Tobacco in the Czech Republic
- Smoking Tobacco in Poland