New Food market report from Mintel: "Snack Bars in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2013 -- Snack Bars in South Africa by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2012. This market covers packaged snack bars which can be eaten without accompaniment (e.g. milk) anywhere (such as on street) usually between meals. Market size comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market size for Snack Bars in South Africa is given in ZAR and tonne with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for South Africa. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Snack Bars in South Africa
- Packaged Food in South Africa
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in South Africa to 2017
- Chocolate Confectionery in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Coffee Shops in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Baby Food in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- South African Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in South Africa to 2016
- Snack Bars in the US - a Snapshot (2012)
- Processed fish in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Rice in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)