Recently published research from Timetric, "South Africa Construction: Market Update", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/11/2014 -- This report is the result of Timetric's extensive market research covering the construction industry in South Africa. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in South Africa. "South Africa Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the construction industry in South Africa. It is an essential tool for companies active across South Africa construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
South Africa Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
- Construction Highlights
- Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Leading Construction Companies
- Latest Construction Industry News.
Reasons to Get this Report
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Enhance your understanding of the construction industry in South Africa.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in South Africa construction market.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in South Africa.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Stefanutti Stocks Holdings Limited, Basil Read Holdings Limited, Wilson Bayly Holmes-Ovcon Limited, Murray & Roberts Holdings Limited, Group Five Limited, Aveng Limited, Raubex Group Limited
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- South Africa Industrial Construction: Market Update
- South Africa Residential Construction: Market Update
- South Africa Institutional Construction: Market Update
- South Africa Commercial Construction: Market Update
- Institutional Buildings Construction in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Construction in South Africa - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Research Facilities Construction in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- Energy & Communications Infrastructure Construction in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- Healthcare Buildings Construction in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook