Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/09/2014 -- GlobalData's new report, "Spain Bone Densitometers Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the Spain Bone Densitometers market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market category.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Bone Densitometers market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- The market size for Bone Densitometers category.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for the market category. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Spain Bone Densitometers market category.
- Key players covered include CooperSurgical, Inc., GE Healthcare, OSI Systems, Inc. and Hologic, Inc.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: GE Healthcare, Hologic, Inc., Apelem Espana SA, CooperSurgical, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- United States Bone Densitometers Market Outlook to 2020
- Australia Bone Densitometers Market Outlook to 2020
- United Kingdom Bone Densitometers Market Outlook to 2020
- Spain Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2020
- Mexico Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2020
- EU5 Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials Market Outlook to 2020
- Asia-Pacific Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials Market Outlook to 2020
- BRIC Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials Market Outlook to 2020
- North America Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials Market Outlook to 2020
- EU5 Orthobiologics Market Outlook to 2020