Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2012 -- Sports nutrition products developed rapidly in 2011 due to the strengthening wellbeing trend towards healthy lifestyles and improved fitness. This was mainly due to the increasing number of Poles who are paying more attention to how they feel and look. More people are deciding to engage in regular physical workouts, with the most popular activities being aerobics, body-building, personal training, yoga and pilates. Younger males are increasingly focused on building muscle in an attempt to...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Protein Products, Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Exercise and Sports Nutrition: Consumer Trends and Product Opportunities
- Sports Nutrition in Greece
- Sports Nutrition in Norway
- Sports Nutrition in the Philippines
- Sports Nutrition in Croatia
- Sports Nutrition in Estonia
- Sports Nutrition in the US
- Sports Nutrition in Morocco
- Sports Nutrition in Sweden
- Sports Nutrition in the Czech Republic