Fast Market Research recommends "Sportswear in the Philippines" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2014 -- Attracted by the opportunities available brought by the growing middle class and improving economic conditions in the country, Chinese sportswear brands are growing in number. Following Li-Ning's entry in the second quarter of 2012, Erke was made available locally at SM Lanang Premiere by Juego Sports. Hengda Group Holdings Corp, meanwhile, aims to grow its brand, Vobu, as it partnered with local company, Sporteum Philippines Inc.
Nike Philippines Inc led sportswear with 32% value share in 2013. The company also earned the biggest increase in value sales in 2013 at 10%. The high brand equity of Nike is among those that drive preference for its products despite the higher price points they come with. Continuous innovation also makes its products worthwhile investments as quality and satisfaction justifies the cost. Nike products are also widely distributed through its own branded stores, sports goods stores, department stores and internet retailers making them easily accessible to consumers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Various international brands are predicted to enter sportswear over the forecast period. It is expected that sports-inspired brands have greater potential for growth than performance brands due to the strong foothold that major brands such as Nike and adidas have on the market.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sportswear industry in Philippines with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sportswear industry in Philippines, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sportswear in Philippines market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sportswear in Philippines?
- What are the major brands in Philippines?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women's clothing vs men's clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sportswear in Japan
- Sportswear in Vietnam
- Sportswear in the US
- Sportswear in South Korea
- Sportswear in the United Arab Emirates
- Sportswear in the Netherlands
- Sportswear in Romania
- Sportswear in Morocco
- Sportswear in the Czech Republic
- Sportswear in Germany