Recently published research from MarketLine, "Steel in Eastern Europe", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/16/2013 -- Steel in Eastern Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Eastern Europe steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
- The Eastern European steel market had total revenues of $94.2bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -7.1% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -1.4% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 122.2 million units in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $106.3bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the steel market in Eastern Europe
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in Eastern Europe
Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Eastern Europe steel market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Eastern Europe economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Eastern Europe steel market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Eastern Europe steel market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Eastern Europe steel market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Not Cellular/Reinforced Plastic Film, Sheet and Plate Markets in Eastern Eastern Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Steel in Europe
- Steel in Western Europe
- Forest Products in Eastern Europe
- Aluminum in Eastern Europe
- Fertilizer Mixture Markets in Eastern Eastern Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Metals & Mining: Global Industry Guide
- Plastic Product Markets in Eastern Eastern Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Starch Product Markets in Eastern Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Cellular Plastic Film, Sheet and Plate Markets in Eastern Eastern Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts