New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Street Stalls/Kiosks in Denmark"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/13/2014 -- Street stalls/kiosks in Denmark did not fare well in general over the review period. Fast food restaurants are expanding nationwide and caf?s are popular places to go to eat something quick, while the reputation of street stalls/kiosks in Denmark could be better. Danes? increased focus on healthy and/or organic food also hindered the performance of street stalls/kiosks over the review period.
The Paradis ice cream kiosks chain was the leading brand within street stalls/kiosks in 2013. The chain has been highly successful with its concept of freshly made premium ice cream, marketed as being made the same day. It controls its own production, and thus only purchases the raw ingredients. This concept has sat well with the strong consumer trends towards premium ice cream and non-processed foods. Paradis has expanded rapidly from 22 outlets and a street stalls/kiosks value share of 16% in 2008, to 43 outlets and a value share of 34% in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The continued impact of the trend towards gourmet gastronomy and increasing consumer demand for healthier and better-quality food for on-the-go consumption are likely to have a further negative impact on sales through street stalls/kiosks over the forecast period. Independent hot dog stands (P?lsevogne), which account for the majority of value sales, are likely to decline further as they are finding it difficult to adjust to changing consumer demand. The two chained street stalls/kiosks players, Paradis and Tulip Time Out, are strongly positioned with regard to health and quality. The value share of chained street stalls/kiosks is therefore predicted to increase by eight percentage points to 44% in 2018.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Street Stalls/Kiosks industry in Denmark with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Street Stalls/Kiosks industry in Denmark, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Street Stalls/Kiosks in Denmark market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Street Stalls/Kiosks in Denmark?
- What are the major brands in Denmark?
- How prevalent are chained street stalls or kiosks in Denmark?
- Are any foodservice operators using the street stall or kiosk format to expand into other semi-captive locations or to reach a broader audience?
- What is the average sales per outlet for an independent street stall/kiosk in Denmark?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in South Korea
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Canada
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the United Kingdom
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the Netherlands
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Thailand
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Mexico
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Vietnam
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Germany
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the United Arab Emirates
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in France